If you are thinking of doing something for the year end, and haven’t quite nailed it, now’s the time.
Whether it’s a report, or a workshop the best way to get it in the bag is to start with a recording to plan it.
Come behind the scenes with co-host Susan Diaz and Will Lamont as they plan c+p digitals year-end Marketing Thirst Awards
In this power-packed 30 minute episode they walk you through
- How to choose an event category that is fun, relevant to your brand, and takes the opportunity to repurpose various content properties you have already created.
- The value of repurposing, especially when your bandwidth is stretched.
- How a panel of contributors will not just add energy and bring credibility to your event, but also bring you their audiences.
- The categories
- How to make your process transparent
- The logistics to make it easier
- We break down the methodology of an award show (if that’s your jam)
- How to pick some fun theming and an entertainment quotient to your event to prevent it from becoming a Zoom-box-snoozefest
- And finally the marketing plan we will be focussing on for 5 weeks ahead of the event
If you’ve heard us before and don’t hate us, drop us a 5 star review?
Please and thank you!