Today we’re extolling the virtues of a co-host format! Susan Diaz and Will Lamont have been the resident co-hosts of The 4am Report for 2.5 years and nearly 150 episodes! Typical episodes were either both of them with a guest, or the two of them presenting marketing advice in a teaching format.
And we think 150 is a good time to switch things up a little bit. So after Episode 150, we’ll be moving to a news-based format, leaning all the way into our Thirst for what’s new and happening in the marketing and entertainment space, and what we can learn from that.
Here are 7 lessons from co-hosting 150 podcast episodes.
- There’s an energy that comes from wing(wo)man.
- Having a co-host bring different strengths to the table
- Co-hosting is, makes you lot braver as a publisher
- Co-hosts bring a wider network
- Having a co-host brings a lot more accountability
- Having a co-host truly makes podcasting fun.
- Co-hosting with a collective goal on efficient content creation results in masses of content and engagement
Listen to the full episode. And if you’re a repeat visitor, drop us a 5 star review, pretty please! And thank you.