- Think about matching pillars of information that gives your audience (hopefully potential clients) what they are looking for in one place instead of sifting through multiple expert’s content.
- A panel-style podcast should fill many content gaps in your sales funnels like an expensive, soft, leather glove (vegan if you prefer).
- Aim for consistency and depth - featuring your brilliant advice/expertise over excess focus on professional production.
- Set a schedule, solidify topics and aim to show up and shine regularly first
- Syndicated content lowers bandwidth and dollar investment.
- Make sure your podcast is featured in many places.
- Aim to become a publishing house! Use podcast transcripts to create weekly blog posts based on each episode. This WILL make the SEO gods love you!
- Think visual. Make sure you have enough visual assets to promote the podcast on social. email and in your pipeline communication to answer questions.
- we will start with helping you match your hosts and full strategic support
- A different moderator for each
- Podcast content calendar
- Quarterly episode planning
- Monthly batch recording/support
- Produced + uploaded episodes
- A simple blog post (syndicated to all 5 co-hosts' master brand or personal brand website with cross linking notes for good google juju)
- Social copy/Social card
- 1 cut 2-minute video
- Email template to send out each episode to existing company lists as applies in your calendars
From $1500 per co-host per month x 12(All amounts referred are in Canadian Dollars)
A lawyer, a marketer, a mindset specialist, a business coach, and a financial advisor walked into a podcasting studio...
And had a runaway success x 5
for 10 episodes.
A very successful beta that (c+p digital) stopped because headspace and bandwidth were stretched all-round at the start of the pandemic.
Much thought, track-record, and research is bringing it back!